How to allocate wood floring tile display space?
1. Analyze customer needs: Take time to survey your customers and find out what types of tiles they are looking for. This will help you determine which types of tiles need to be displayed prominently.
2. Analyze the type of tiles: Consider the types of tiles you have in stock and how they should be displayed. For example, if you have a range of natural stone tiles, you will want to make sure they are displayed in a way that showcases the characteristics of the material.
3. Consider the space available: When you are deciding how to distribute tile display space, you need to consider the size of the space you have available. This will help you decide how much of each type of tile you can display.
4. Create a plan: Once you have analysed customer needs, types of tiles and the space available, you can create a plan for how to distribute tile display space. This plan should include which types of tiles will be displayed and in which areas.
5. Put your plan into action: Once you have created a plan, you can start to put it into action. This may include rearranging existing displays or creating new displays to showcase the different types of tiles.