Environmental Facts of Hardwood Floors
8 Environmental Facts of Hardwood Floors:
- Average annual net growth for hardwoods is greater than average annual removals
- Trees absorb CO2 from the air and store it
- Indoor air quality is better with wood floors
- Wood is a carbon neutral product that produces oxygen during its growth cycle and stores carbon during its service life
- Wood floors use less water and energy to produce than other flooring options .
- At the end of its service life, wood flooring can be burned as fuel or recycled
- Wood floors last hundreds of years, so they won’t need to be replaced as often as other flooring options
- While it takes most hardwood trees 40-60 years to mature, the inventory planted today won’t be needed for 100-plus years
Tsianfan industry has a team dedicated to providing you with the most cost effective solutions for design and manufacturing Flooring display racks.More info ,please click our website:flooringdisplaystand.com.