Check out the varied wood floor tile display stand ranges at flooringdisplaystand.com and go for the products that meet your finances and requirements. These items are offered as OEM products on bulk orders and you can enjoy brilliant deals at regular intervals. Customized packaging is also available along with free shipping.
- Own Factory — Cheap price, Quality Control, Quick Delivery
- R&D Center — More and more Designs — OEM & ODM is available
- Cooperate with Famous Brand in the building Material field.
Please check the following our factory:
1. Q: I like the style of your products , but the panel size is not suitable for our sample, can it be customized?
A: Yes, We are a manufacturer in China, so all of our products can be produce according to your need.
2. Q: I have seen a style in somewhere and taken a photo of it, but I can’t find it on your online store. How should I do?
A: Dear Sir, you can send the photo to us, and tell us the detail size and quantity you want. Our designer will make a design drawing according to your photo and requirement. And our salesman will discuss with you on the drawing. After your confirmation, our quotation-board boy will check the right cost and send it to you.
3. Q: How should I get the right cost of the types I like?
A: Give us the model number , quantity , size , color and your requirement. We will check the right cost asap.
4. Q: I just want to know the price of the type, why should I tell you the quantity?
A: A lot of fees are calculated on an order, such as booking fee,customs censoring charges,clearance fee,trucking fee , artificial cost, and so on, then split to each goods. So the larger quantity you have, the lower cost it will be. So the quantity is important to help us to check the right cost and convenient to your purchasing.
5. Q:I really don’t know the quantity I want, how should I do?
A: You can give us a rough idea of the amount so that we can check the cost. But if your quantity change, the unit price of products will be change, too.
6. Q:About the Payment?
A: Before making, need to pay 30% deposit, when finish making, the rest 70% amount need to be paid.
Any comments,feel free to contact us.
XIAMEN TSIANFAN INDUSTRIAL&TRADING CO.,LTD.
The quality of this wood floor tile display stand is very rigid and made of superior raw materials to ensure long-lasting performance and stability. The floor tile display stand is easy to assemble and can be maneuvered with ease from one place to the other.
If you want to display tile sample at your shops or showroom or exhibition in the most impressive way, it can help you do that with the sturdy and trendy wood floor tile display stand collections.
Check out the varied ceramic tile display stand ranges at flooringdisplaystand.com and go for the products that meet your finances and requirements. These items are offered as OEM products on bulk orders and you can enjoy brilliant deals at regular intervals. Customized packaging is also available along with free shipping.