Follow these helpful tips to provide preventive maintenance to your Real Wood Floors flooring. It will extend the beauty and lifespan of your investment in the home.
- Place a rug around sinks to prevent water damage.
- During the winter months, use a humidifier to prevent gaps or cracks.
- Avoid the common mistake of over-waxing the floor. Try buffing to bring back the shine.
- With children, spills are common, make sure to wipe them up immediately with a damp towel to avoid staining.
- Never use a wet mop. The standing water will dull the finish or worse, damage the wood.
- Use rugs around doors to minimize dirt and debris scratching the wood floor.
- Getting ready for an evening out? Carry the high heels to the front door, they can dent a wood floor.
- Never slide furniture across a wood floor. Pick it up to protect the floor.
- Put glides like the options available at Rockler under your furniture to avoid scuffing.
- Never use vinyl or tile floor care products on wood floors. Especially self-polishing acrylic waxes that will dull quickly and loaded with chemicals that can harm the floor.
The more time you spend caring for your wood floor, the longer the floor will maintain its beauty and style.Tsianfan industry has a team dedicated to providing you with the most cost effective solutions for design and manufacturing Flooring display racks.More info ,please click our website:flooringdisplaystand.com.